Friday 4 July 2014

Meet Tabinda Ayub!

The previous post has been written by Tabinda Ayub, who I have only got to know in the last few months, but feel I have known for ever! You will understand that Tabinda has lived through some very difficult experiences in her life, together with her family, but they are a wonderful example of what a Christian family should be like. I am hoping that Tabinda will be writing a lot more blog posts on this site, and that they will be a great blessing to all who read them. Knowing Tabinda has been a great inspiration to my own faith in our own easy come - easy go Western culture, where being a Christian is OK as long as you don't take it too seriously or talk about it to anyone. Believe me, where Tabinda lives there are no half-measures, you are either a fervent 100% Christian or not one at all. Since I have got to know Tabinda, I have been challenged to think and live differently, to see that being a Christian means being sold out for Christ, not just someone who attends Church on a Sunday and does what they like the rest of the time. Welcome to this blog site Tabinda, and may we all be inspired your thoughts and insight into the things which are really important in life, the grace of God and serving our fellow

No comments:

Post a Comment